- Cutoffs, running shorts, short-shorts, tank tops, halter tops and tee shirts are not permitted at any time anywhere on the premises of the Club.
- Swimming attire shall be permitted in the pool area, locker rooms and Club parking areas, provided gentlemen wear proper bathing attire, shirts and footwear and ladies wear proper cover-ups and footwear. Swimming attire shall not be permitted in any other areas of the Club.
- Golf and tennis attire shall be permitted in all areas of the Club, with the exception of the Founders Room and Founders Room Terrace. Additionally, no golf and tennis attire shall be permitted in the Founders Room on Saturday evenings after 6:00 p.m.
- Footwear must be worn at all times in the Main Clubhouse, Golf Clubhouse, Pool Snack Bar and on the Patio. Metal spikes are not permitted to be worn on Club grounds.
Dress Code Definitions
Gentlemen should wear:
- dress slacks, khakis or chinos that are pressed
- collared dress or golf shirts properly tucked in (regular and mock turtlenecks may be worn in lieu of collared shirts)
- dress shoes
Ladies should wear the appropriate attire at all times.
No athletic attire, sneakers or denim of any kind is appropriate as “Smart Casual” attire.
Contemporary casual attire includes all “Smart Casual” attire, as well as golf attire (as defined in the Rules for Golf), tennis attire (as defined in the Tennis Rules) and appropriate denim/jeans.
Appropriate denim/jeans are defined as those properly sized and worn at normal waist height, in excellent condition and consistent in colour. Appropriate denim/jeans does not include denim with holes or rips, frayed material, excessively bell-bottomed, cut-offs, denim shorts, denim mini-skirts, work-type denim, bibs, painter pants, or jeans that are worn extremely low-cut or low-slung.
All denim/jeans must be worn with casual, tasteful and appropriate shirts and shoes that comply with the Club’s existing dress codes. Shirts must be tucked in unless specifically tailored for outside wear.